Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Source of Miracles: Fragile X Syndrome have they found a cure??

In my latest review of the blog:  Source of Miracles, I seen in their latest post a story on Fragile X Syndrome and a possible treatment that has been discovered for it. This is just one of many posts discussing any number of wonders that are happening in the world around us.

The blog is well written and filled with any number of fascinating topics, it has to be the best blog I have seen so far, and is going on even my very picky feed list. It covers every topic imaginable, I can picture this blog turning in to a daily delight for anyone interested in all the amazing things happening in the world around us today.

All and All I will have to give this blog a 5 out of 5 stars, and I will definitely recommend that everyone should check out this Gem of a blog.