Tuesday, June 26, 2007

PostSecret would you tell your secret, looks like someone is!

Today I ran in to a blog by named PostSecret, and I have to admit I never seen one quite like it. The blog author is running an on going project in which people send in post cards describing their secrets, but with out there name on them, and the other posts them on his blog.

As amazing as it sounds it has to be one of the most interesting blogs that I have seen to date, and gives a great outlook on the human mind. Plus it appeals to the dark curiosity in people.

This review is going to be sorter than most, because frankly there isn’t much more that can be said about the blog other than this one is a must see for anyone.

I am doing a rarity here, I am going to give this blog a 5 star out of 5 star rating, Postsecret gets my props.